It’s officially Spring, and what better time to take advantage of the warming weather than planning your next road trip. The winter season can be harsh on our vehicles, especially in extremely cold weather conditions. Spring is the perfect time to bring your vehicle into our experts for a full inspection to catch any small problems now before they become larger, more expensive problems down the road.
Our top Spring vehicle maintenance services include:
- Staying on top of all factory recommended maintenance
- Check an oil and filter change is your car is due
- Inspect coolant levels and condition
- Look at all belts and hoses for an wear or cracks
- Make sure that air conditioning works well
- Check your tires for pressure, tread, and overall condition
- Test headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and all interior lights to ensure that they are working properly
- Change your windshield wipers and top off wiper fluid
- Have all fluids including power steering, transmission, and brake inspected
- Check the battery for any signs of corrosion. If it’s been over 3 years since your last battery replacement, have your battery tested for life left. It may be time to replace the battery.
All of the services listed above can be performed by the experts at our shop. If you’re due for spring maintenance, bring your vehicle by and we will complete a full inspection to determine if any services are needed to keep your vehicle reliable and safe throughout the spring season!