It's back to school season, which means it's time to get back into the schedule of waking up early and dropping the kids off at school before either heading out to do errands or going to work yourself. If you have children and will be busy driving around this school season, we recommend a Back to School Vehicle Inspection to give you peace of mind and to keep your family safe on the road.
A Back to School Vehicle Inspection will:
- Check all vital components to ensure that they are working properly
- Check all fluid levels
- Inspect tires for air pressure and tread
- Complete full visual bumper to bumper inspection of car to determine if any areas need to be looked at more thoroughly
- Make sure that your vehicle is up to date on all factory recommended services
- Replace any necessary parts, such as windshield wipers or air filters
If you're due for a back to school inspection, bring your vehicle into Pete's Auto Service or give us a call today. We will make sure that your car is ready for anything that this school year will bring!