It's officially the fall season, and it's time to start thinking about how to get your vehicle ready for autumn. With the colder weather, it's important to inspect certain parts of your vehicle to ensure that everything is in working condition to handle the weather changes.
Here are some measures you can take to prepare your vehicle for the autumn season:
- Check your vehicle's winshield wipers for cracks, fraying, or tearing. If you notice any issues, new winshield wipers should be installed.
- Inspect the tires for proper tread and wear patterns. Treat will be very important when it comes to driving in wet weather.
- Examine fluid levels to ensure that fluids are clean and topped off.
- Inspect your vehicle's belts and hoses for any cracks or wearing.
- Double-check that your vehicle's heating and defrosting systems are working properly.
- Check your vehicle's lights including headlights, brake lights, and blinker lights to ensure that they are working well.
- Have the brakes inspected and tested.
- Test your vehicle's battery for charge.
If you need any of the above completed, don't hesitate to stop by Pete's Auto Service or give us a call today for assistance. We will be happy to perform an inspection on your vehicle and ensure that you are all set for the fall season.